Francesco Peeters (Asterisk) wrote:

On Wed, February 1, 2006 12:07, Accursio Avona said:
Imran Ahmed wrote:

Here is my problem, at this point the IVR doesn't hear the dtmf sended
by the iax client, even if it can hear the dtmf sended by the first zap
channel.

I donot know if IaxComm has inband dtmf mode available, if so enable
it and see if it works.

Someone can suggest me a Iax softphone with inband dtmf mode available ??

Thank's in advance

AFAIK there's no DTMF option in IAX2...

"IAX always sends DTMF inline, eliminating the confusion often found with
SIP."
<http://www.voip-info.org/wiki-IAX>

If so, wy the IVR does not hear the dtmf sended by the iax client and it hear that one sendee by the zap channel?
Could it be a meetme problem? and if so what can i do?
Thank yuo very much for any help.
Accursio Avona