Don't use the file extension (get rid of .pub when defining the key in dundi.conf). It will work.

Jesus Mogollon
Global IP Systems, LLC
http://www.globalipsystems.com

On 2/1/06, Jonathan k. Creasy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I am getting the following message when trying to lookup up a number via
Dundi:

Feb  1 13:39:24 NOTICE[20146]: pbx_dundi.c:1309 update_key: No such key
'office.pbx.bluegrass.net.pub' for creating RSA encrypted shared key for
'00:a0:c9:55:91:89'!

I have created keys on each box with "astgenkey -n
office.pbx.bluegrass.net" using the host name for each box of course.

I then copied the .pub files to the /var/lib/asterisk/keys folder from
each box to the other box.

What am I missing?

-Jonathan