Hi ,

I just wanted to know , how would be asterisk work with video calls ?
What are the hardware do we have to buy ?
Who are the providers  of particular harwares ?

Can we use video calls / video conferenceing in the LAN perfectly ? How it would be depends on the WAN ?

please reply me soon , very urgent to grab the info and buy the equipments .

I really appreciate , If , you guys can provide few examples , web sites ...............

Thank you,
Shaine.