-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Steve
Gladden
Sent: 02 February 2006 15:01
To: Asterisk Users Mailing List - Non-Commercial Discussion
Subject: Re: [Asterisk-Users] Streaming MOH

Not tried 1.2.4 yet I'm using 1.2.3 and an old version of
mpg123

You should be able to use any streaming mp3 that you can find on
shoutcast for test.

http://www.shoutcast.com

Click one of the 'tune in buttons' to download a playlist (pls) file and
open in your favorite text editor.

Or let it open in your MP3 player and view the properties of the stream.

I have several streaming servers here, if you need a test link or want
to listen to live air traffic in Detroit Michigan, send me a personal
email and I can give you a link for testing.

I'd rather not post it here only to end up indexed by google in a few
days
;-)

Steve