Good question, i would like to know the same. Im using MAGI patch to execute AGI commands via the Manager. I have a PHP proxy connected to the CallManager PHP server that do the routing stuff and decide to execute Dial, Voicemail, Playtones, receive DTMF or some other stuff in the channel, i have still not made hard tests, but it seems to be doing it fine for a couple of calls. I would like to know other people experience in similar circumstances.

Eric: I do not know perl at all, how have you written the server, is multithreaded? should it be? Since PHP does not have threads my server is not, is a Event Driven server based on the manager events provided by MAGI patch.

Regards