Tim Connolly wrote:
Hmm.. I'm running CVS-head from a few days ago. TimeWarner said they
couldn't loop me, so I plugged in a router and they were able to loop and
test the PRI. Is there any way to do loops from within the Asterisk console?
I typically use zttool.

You cannot be involved in a loop with Asterisk running, it will freak out.

To answer your question: there is currently not a mechanism in zaptel to put your own end into loopback towards the network.

Just in case CVS is not being updated properly, have you tried using SVN trunk instead? I know once Mark fixed this code we tried it here and it worked as expected...