Martin Joseph wrote:
Any feedback on this brand and in particular on doing business with WelltechUSA?

Don't worry they're OK.

I am looking to the Wellgate 3701A which is a 1FXS-1FXO arrangement. I am hoping to replace the near worthless Grandstream HT-488.

I'd personally recommend to get a Sipura SPA-3000 instead. You're going to have problems trying to register the FXO port with username/password into Asterisk. Last time I checked, both ports used same CallID, same with the rest of Wellgate products.

This company is telling me that I need to wire $ directly into there bank account. Most unusual.

We bought all the samples from them via wire transfer too. Samples are collecting dust now though.

HTH,
Vahan