> It does take between 1 and 12 hours for the new settings to take effect.
> Dan

I've recently had a problem with codec changes taking affect, but they
were nice enough to on-the-fly move an 800 number to route from one
site to another. It seems there was some kind of cacheing issue, as I
changed our server to route through a different gateway (voip-co2
instead of voip-co3) and immediately it went to uLaw. The real problem
was that the uLaw site had no g.729 codecs installed... so there was
no option to wait.