Hello every one.

This is a question done by me, not yet answered. Please, help.

I:

1.  Run install-pdf from linux to support faxes on my asterisk.
2.  Made the configurations throuhg AMP in
  a. Setup->Inbound Routing->(the only route I have)->fax extension->System
  b. Setup->Inbound Routing->(the only route I have)->fax email->(my email)
  c. Setup->Inbound Routing->(the only route I have)->Immediate Answer-> yes
  d. Setup->Inbound Routing->(the only route I have)->pa use after answer-> 2
  e. Setup->General Settings->fax machine for receiving faxes->system
  f. Setup->General Settings->Email address to have....->(my email)
3.  as a good boy made a test call from a fax, and it reports that couldn´t send the fax ( what means the aste risk couldn´t receive it).

I didn´t receive any fax. What can I do to receive them?

Tips:
1 -  In my configuration I have a TDM04B.
2-  I receive via email the voice mail messages left to any extension.

In other hand (and not related to this case, as you will see):

I made changes to the extensions.conf file through AMP to construct a call forward on no answer, but at the next day all programming was like at beggining. What should I do to make the changes for ever?