Leonimar,

I cant tell from the error, but i know oh323 is picky about exact versions being used. So in my case i had Asterisk CVS 19/07/2005, i used openh323-v1_13_5-src.tar.gz, pwlib-v1_6_6-src.tar.gz, asterisk-oh323-0.7.2-pre1.tar.gz

 the README says:

 o PWlib (Portable Text and GUI C/C++ Class Library)
    download from http://sourceforge.net/projects/openh323 (v1.6.6)
    (required)

  o OpenH323 (Class Library implementing the H.323 protocol)
    download from http://sourceforge.net/projects/openh323 (v1.13.5)
    (required)

so if you using stable1.2, you must use the correct version of the above

also what does config.log say?

leonimar cape wrote:
Hi Yusuf,

I need your info about the installation of the oh323,
I have a problem compiling the pwlib.
this is the error that I got.. Any ideas,

./configure
checking for g++... no
checking for c++... no
checking for gpp... no
checking for aCC... no
checking for CC... no
checking for cxx... no
checking for cc++... no
checking for cl... no
checking for FCC... no
checking for KCC... no
checking for RCC... no
checking for xlC_r... no
checking for xlC... no
checking for C++ compiler default output file name...
configure: error: C++ compiler cannot create
executables
See `config.log' for more details.

thnx

--- yusuf <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

leonimar cape wrote:

Hi,

I just want to inquire which of the available h323
modules for asterisk is more stable and better
quality. My boss asked me to setup asterisk with

and I

am having a hard time choosing which one should I
used.
Any advice and suggestion will be greatly

appreciated

I have used 0h323 from inAccess Networks,  you
compile first h323 then asterisk-oh323. you must use the correct version though, read the README. It worked well for me. has support for all
codecs

I have also used the new ooh323 that comes bundled
witj asterisk-addons.
You go into asterisk-addons directoryu and compoile
ooh323. Also has worked well. But this one, as of 1.2.4, only has support for ulaw and alaw and gsm i think. CVS (or SVN) has now support
for g72*

both are configured very similiar in oh323.conf and
ooh323.conf respectivley

yusuf