If you can live without a speakerphone, the Polycom 301 is an excellent phone and is only $30US more expensive than the GXP-2000s.  I tend to trust the Polycom brand, and they haven't really steered me wrong yet in the IP phone hardware.  I'm interested though in any reports of success with the Aastra phones, as I'm certainly looking for something with better quality than Grandstream with lower-end pricing.  Anybody have any reports on using the Uniden phones?

Clint

why bother with an aastra 9133i when you can have a polycom 501. better
phone, same price.

-Dan