Adam Robins wrote:

Hi Adam

After many days of playing with the new jitterbuffer and trunking options for IAX2, I
have finally received almost acceptable quality.  I am receiving 5-8 complaints a day of
calls "breaking up" from both the customer and agent sides.  What I have
discovered is that in most of these cases, the new jitterbuffer performed a resync during
the call.  Currently, I have the resyncthreshold, and all other jb parameters at their
default levels  The traffic is running over a fairly high latency WAN connection between
Canada and Atlanta (IAX2, ILBC).  Idle ping times run about 85ms.

I am interested to know why you are using ilbc, n why not g729 ot g723 or speex. What is the size of the WAN connection. How many calls are you running over this link. I just need to see how others are fairing with IAX2 over WAN links, as I am the final stages of testing on my side

thanks,
yusuf