Hello all,

 I'm planning to setup a linux box + asterisk as a h.323 conference
bridge.

 My goal is to allow incoming h.323 calls with a voice menu that says
welcome, and enter 1 thru 4 for public rooms or enter 5 then code for
private rooms, or such.

 How much CPU power will Asterisk require to run say 16 participants in a
bridge? Are we talking Pentium III 500 or AMD Athlon 2800?

 Anyone see any problems with my desired setup?

 I saw the notes about the zaptel phantom driver and USB for timing.

 Thanks in advance.

                                        -- Ethan / 757.org