Just an update for those who are interested.. I have got the "retrieve_extensions_from_mysql.pl" up and running and creating a test file..

So far it looks like it works great, the contexts are laid out nicely and in alphabetical order and you can add coments to each line to make the resultant file easier to look at..

later..

WipeOut wrote:

Hi,

I was just taking a look at the source code and noticed two files..

retrieve_extensions_from_mysql.pl
and
retrieve_sip_conf_from_mysql.pl

Its pretty obvious what these two files do, but info about them is a little scarce..

Is anyone using these scripts and could give me any details on them?

Is there a similar script for voicemail.conf floating about?

Thanks,

Later..