Thanks greatly for this.  I will give it a go with these cards.  I was trying
to use Diva ones before.  ISDN was by far my preferred choice, if I could get
it to work...

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Tim Robinson
Sent: 23 February 2006 21:26
To: Asterisk Users Mailing List - Non-Commercial Discussion
Subject: Re: [Asterisk-Users] UK X100P installation help

Hi Paul -

We gave up on analogue a long time ago in favour of ISDN.  I
have 3 ISDN
cards in my Asterisk box.  Billion ISDN BRI Cards cost me approx £15
each from komplett.co.uk and are perfect. You need to use the
bri-stuffed version of Asterisk.

If you still have the ISDNline I would recommend you give it another
shot.  You get none of the echo, caller ID and hangup detection
problems
with ISDN.  It Just Works. (TM)

Rgds
Tim Robinson