Hi Jean-Marc

I tried removing the call-limit setting. It still doesn't work. I am using a SNOM 360 to monitor the line status'. Do I still need to activate the busy lamp on the IP10S' or is this only if you want the IP10S' to monitor the hints?

Garth

Jean-Marc Salsa wrote:
I am using IP10s also ....
It was working fine, but you needed to go into telnet mode,
to activate the busy lamp, with the hint option ...
moreover, if you wanted to pick up the phone call,
then you needed also to add another telnet command to handle this pickup !
I know that swissvoice has now build 20, which allows all this through the web GUI interface ! Hope, this helps ! JM

On 2/24/06, *Alex Barnes* <[EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>> wrote:

> [...]
    <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>