Michael Welter wrote:

I'm not on site, but I remember 1.6.4.

I had in place 1.6.2, and had way to many problems with it. I reverted back to 1.5.2 and things cleared up.

Is the phone (or Asterisk) performing echo suppression that drops the
last part of the tone?

I believe the phone does some E.C. along with Asterisk.

Also, there are no ZAP cards in the system.  What timing source does SIP
use to play the incoming media stream?

I think the only time you need a timing source is if you are mixing audio streams, i.e. meetme, MOH. In which case you'd probably need to run ztdummy.

Doug

--
Ben Franklin quote:

"Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety,
deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."