Hey everyone,

I know this is a problem with mpg123, but it just started happening and I have no idea why. I haven't changed any of the audio format settings yet. Before tonight, I was able to call, listen to the queues, hear the music on hold, no problems. I added a new context to a dial plan, reloaded and now I get this error.

Ouch ... error while writing audio data: : Broken pipe

Then asterisk just crashes. I have so far tried to make clean && make && make install, that didn't work. Replaced my own configuration files with the samples. Still I get the same error. I also noticed that i had a lot of processes of mpg123 running.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] asterisk]# pgrep mpg123
2354 2372 2390 2462 2763 2785 2805 2823 2843 2862 2883 2905 2927
2949   2966   2986   3005   8608   8656   9180   9708

I can't seem to get rid of them either. I even restarted the whole server, which asterisk is configured to auto start and they are back. Currently I am running asterisk 1.2.4. The only other thing that I changed today was add odbc support for mssql. But I don't see any correlation there. Yes, I am getting a db error, but that is because the server isn't ready to accept asterisk yet.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Kevin