We're setting up asterisk at the office (really doing some testing right now) and it is going to be hosted on a dual G5 XServe running OS X. We're an apple certified solutions provider, etc. so we want to build all our stuff on apple hardware and software. Anyway, the last sticking point is moh and meetme. Is there any solution to get moh and meetme working on OS X? Meetme isn't necessarily a big deal for us in our setup, but we plan to start selling asterisk solutions to our customers and they might need/want a conference solution. Also, something that is somewhat of a big deal (but not a deal breaker) for us is music on hold. Is there any way to get moh working without zaptel drivers, or is there another timing source that asterisk can use that works on OS X? I see alot of people using OS X for asterisk, but no one mentions moh except that it doesn't work, and those posts are from over a year ago. So, just looking for input on moh/meetme, and also any general observations people have from working with asterisk on OS X.

thanks,
~joseph