Has anyone done any integration work with Covad's hosted solution ? I am considering Covad's hosted solution and want to be able to use Asterisk to develop some other apps. Anyone else tried this ? how did Covad react. I know they use MGCP. Another thing, the Cisco reseller rep tells me if I have a bunch of 7960's setup for MGCP (for use with Covad) I will need to get these phone hooked up to a Call Manager system to get them to load a SIP image for the first time. That doesn't fit with anything I have been reading from Cisco and other places. Any truth to that ?

TIA Alan