Sent: Tuesday, February 28, 2006 11:50 AM
Subject: Re: [Asterisk-Users] Zoom 5801 problems with *

On Feb 28, 2006, at 1:22 AM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

I am having problems with a Zoom 5801 and *.

It does not appear possible to route voip calls out the FXO, all voip calls get routed to the FXS no matter what.<snip>

If there is a "routing" function of some kind on the modem setup, perhaps you can change the default to the FXO?

I only suggest this, because this is how I got the wellgate 3701a to dial out the fxo...

Good Luck,
Marty