I recently dealt with echo issues and the polycom phones, specifically when using headsets. I used the following settings in my sip.cfg to fix the problem.

voice.aec.hs.enable="1"
voice.aec.hd.enable="1"
voice.aec.hf.enable="1"

voice.aes.hs.enable="1"
voice.aes.hd.enable="1"
voice.aes.hf.enable="1"

Also I using sip version 1.6.3.0067 and bootrom 3.1.2

Stagg Shelton
www.oneringnetworks.com

Anton Krall wrote:

What We are hearing here is that our local users say when they raise their
voice, sometimes they hear themselves back.. So I guess.. If We have RX and
TX setting on the polycoms.. Lowering the TX setting might help..  For those