On Mar 2, 2006, at 2:15 AM, Vahan Yerkanian wrote:

Reboot once again and it picks up the new config. Two-step provisioning takes a couple of reboots to insure the device has reconfigured itself. Applies to 2100, 3000, 841 and 941 models.

I've had good results on our 942 by setting the resync interval extremely short in the initial configuration file -- it doesn't seem to immediately follow the new config file path the way the Snoms do:

    <Resync_Periodic ua="na"> 5 </Resync_Periodic>
    <Resync_Error_Retry_Delay ua="na"> 60 </Resync_Error_Retry_Delay>

Just set it back to normal in the device-specific config (which in our case is generated by a script, so the initial file only serves to forward the phone to the real config source).

--
Joshua P. Dady
http://www.indecisive.com/