On Mar 2, 2006, at 3:46 PM, Wai Wu wrote:

You can really mix G729 encoded frames. So I would guess that licenses are not needed for non-G279 devices. BTW, there is a difference conference app (forgot the name) that only mixes the two parties that have the loudest volumn. It sounds more efficent to me this way. There is no reason to listen to three or more party talking at the same time anyway.

I wish this was a joke. Sick and wrong is all I can say.