Sean Cook wrote:

First things first... use the latest version... (that I know of)

http://www.fitawi.com/Asterisk/

second... which part are you having problems with?  The web piece? or
the app_cbmysql?

For the app_cbmysql, I have found that the easiest way to work with it
is to incorperate it into asterisk-addons...

copy app_cbmysql.c into /usr/src/asterisk-addons-1.2.x

add MODS+=app_cbmysql.so after MODS=format_mp3...
make && make clean

The web portion is pretty straight forward... just make sure you have
register_global=On in php.ini.

That being said... I am personally not a big fan of the web portion of
the interface ;)  I have written my own that allows users to create
there own based on their voicemail login.

Sean

Yes, more detail on your specific problems would be helpful.

Also, we have made some fairly major enhancements for a customer, and will be putting those back into the public project shortly. And, we intend to contribute on a regular basis.

Let us know more detail and we'll help if we can.

Thanks,

Mike Clark