To: <asterisk-users@lists.digium.com>
Sent: Thursday, March 02, 2006 10:22 AM
Subject: Re: [Asterisk-Users] about operator

I am sorry, but I don't understand the answer.
At least in Italy Human resources department doesn't undertand a bit about
Hardware supported by asterisk.

We are moving a medium factory from a traditional pbx to an asterisk
solution.

The Human operator now has a kind of hardware.
I would like to know which new kind of hardware  he'll have.

The software solution provided by FOP, as said by Bartosz Piec, is not bad,
but I think that a kind of hw device like the ones that
are usually present at the operator seat could be better.

I will check the solution suggested by "Olivier Krief"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> (thank you very much !)

Andrea

            "C F"
            <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
            Sent by:                  "Asterisk Users Mailing List -
            asterisk-users-bo         Non-Commercial Discussion"
            [EMAIL PROTECTED]         <asterisk-users@lists.digium.com>
            m.com                                                      cc

                                                                  Subject
            01/03/2006 14.10          Re: [Asterisk-Users] about operator

            Please respond to
             Asterisk Users
             Mailing List -
             Non-Commercial
               Discussion
            <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
            ists.digium.com>

I think this question can only be answered by Human Resources department.

I would like to know which kind of solutions are available, both software
and hardware, for human operator in an asterisk environment.

The operator should be able to provide the basic standard operation, like
to transfer calls and to see if the extensions are busy or not and so on.

Thanks in advance,

Andrea

Chi ricevesse questa mail per errore e' gentilmente pregato di
cancellarla.

Visitate il sito http://www.frameweb.it