On 3/6/06, Olle E Johansson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

7 mar 2006 kl. 02.45 skrev Scott Call:

> Since e164.org added DNC and ADDRESS records my enum configuration
> has failed.
> Using both the old EnumLookup app and the new ENUMLOOKUP function,
> the lookups have consistantly failed since e164.org added E2U
> +ADDRESS and E2U+DNC records.

There's an open bug report in the bug tracker for this. Checking the
bug tracker when you find problems is propably a good idea - then you
can confirm that you have it too.

/O

I checked and while there are a few enum related bugs (a crash and one that looks like the query is not being sent at all) I could not find one that seemed specifically related to the errors I was seeing.   Please let me know the issue # you were referring to so I can add my comments to it, as I don't want to open a duplicate if it's not applicable.

Thanks
-Scott