Wilson Pickett wrote:
I use 3 which is the default on my 501's and 600's
No echo here

Actually, admin docs warn us NOT to change this value, but I am not in
the US. I don't always have echo, but when there is echo it almost
always goes away by lowering the level into the handset (or headset
mic).

I am in the US, but sill considering it. Watching ztmonitor when people talk, has the gauge pegged to the max on outgoing. Even with the Tellabs in place, we still get a slight echo. Maybe I'll knock it down to 2.

Doug

--
Ben Franklin quote:

"Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety,
deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."