Hi all,

In Brazill, there is a trick to avoid collect calls: if you flash the line in the first 1000ms, Telco will drop any collect call for you.

Given the R3 signalling here, I have to use LibUnicall. Seems that there is no "Flash" command for unicall chanells, just for the Zap ones.

How can I flash the line?

I tried using Hungup command plus the "h" extension, but seems that Hungup is only a Goto(h|1), it does not trigger a drop call event on the channel.

How can I avoid collect calls then? I mean, how can I flash the Unicall channel?

Thanks in advance,
--
Paulo Scardine