Benny Amorsen schrieb:
"MG" == Michael George <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

MG> I may be way behind here, but I see that digium redesigned their
MG> site. I cannot find the mailing list search screen.

MG> I have found the mailman list page, but that doesn't have have a
MG> nice search ability.

gmane.org has this mailing list as
gmane.comp.telephony.pbx.asterisk.user. That's how I read it.

Have taken a look at it and it looks really nice :) But because of the issue of the Original Poster I looked at http://lists.digium.com/pipermail/asterisk-users/ and saw that Asterisk Users are indead ahead of time :)

> Archive    View by:        Downloadable version
> May 2016:  [ Thread ] [ Subject ] [ Author ] [ Date ]
> November 2007:     [ Thread ] [ Subject ] [ Author ] [ Date ]
So long,

Tobias