ram wrote:
Hi all
I have badly NATed Clients proble with one way Voice After reading some documents people ask me to use STUN Server
But still i have some problem with one way Voice
use stun on dinamic ip :)
I have setup like below iam trying with 2 extensions 1 extention in the same LAN where the * installed
2 extension in different network, NATed IP ,
3. both the side iam use SIPURA
4. i have 2 DID from provider
5. i have route them to appropriate extensions
Iam able to make calls in and out but the problem where iam setting up server have limited bandwidth
So i have installed G729 codec
So i want to make RTP so i made setup caninvite=yes
canreinvite=no
nat=yes
since my provider support that option
then my NAT Clients have One way Voice problem So after Reading some DOCS SER, should be able to do this Job so SER can be integrated with *, if yes
can any one point me to some URL

Поздрави,
Андрей Сотиров