Also be aware Asterisk is probably runing in it’s own, non-root account. It needs execute access to the program, and you need to specify full path. At least that’s what worked for me J - dialing 500 on my box does System(/sbin/reboot) !

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Nello Gaudino
Sent: Thursday, March 16, 2006 9:08 AM
To: asterisk-users@lists.digium.com
Subject: [Asterisk-Users] Problem with System() command.

Hi,
I have an application, script.exe, written under mono framework and for execute them in my linux box I must write in console:
mono script.exe
The problem is that when I call this application in dialplan with command:
exten => 500,1,System(mono script.exe)
the application not run!
Somebody can help me to find the problem?
Thanks!