        From: Peter Bowyer [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
        Sent: Thu 3/16/2006 11:50 PM
        To: Asterisk Users Mailing List - Non-Commercial Discussion
        Subject: Re: [Asterisk-Users] Feedback from VON expo! Info on * HA
andPolycomphone!!

        On 17/03/06, Douglas Garstang <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
        > David,
        >
        > How's DUNDi make this redundant? The way I understand it, a phone is
only ever registered to a single Asterisk box at a time. If that Asterisk box
where to fail, callers lose the ability to contact users that where registered
on that box.

        Assuming you're using regcontext/regexten, if a phone isn't found
        locally then a DUNDi switch will allow it to be found elsewhere -
        assuming it has re-registered. It will only be unavailable during the
        re-registration interval.

        You need to go and try this, not keep posting about how you think it
        won't work. Then we can help you get it going.

        --
        Peter Bowyer
        Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<<winmail.dat>>