Douglas Garstang wrote:
I've yet to see a phone however, that will send another registration if the
first suceeds. Why would it?

The Polycom phones can be configured with secondary and tertiary SIP servers in the event of server failure. Thus, the Polycoms will automatically register with another server if their primary SIP server goes offline.

However, I have nowhere near the HA requirements you do, so I've never actually tested this in the wild. I just know its there because of all the manual reading and configuration building I've been doing with Polycoms this last week.

cYa,
Avi

--
National Manager - Special Projects

< Melbourne / Sydney / Canberra / Hobart / London />
  2/340 Gore Street    T: +61 (0) 3 9486 0411
  Fitzroy, VIC         F: +61 (0) 3 9486 0611
  3065                 W: http://www.squiz.net/

.....>> Open Source  - Own it  -  Squiz.net ...../>