Hi,

I am currently integrating our company's Toshiba PBX with the Asterisk version 1.2.1.

I bought Quad T1 card, and making the port 1 to connect to PSTN PRI (use "pri_cpe" in zaptel.conf") and making the port 3 to connect to Toshiba PBX (using "pri_net" in zaptel.conf).

The first stage goal is to just adding the Asterisk relay between PSTN and Toshiba system. The issue I am facing is that I can make a outgoging call from Toshiba system phones to outside; but incoming calls always fail. I can observer the call come from span 1 and routes to span 3, but the call immediatedly hangup.

Did anyone have experience on this issue.

I try to make use the setting of "misdn.conf" to try to print out the signalling info, but it seems that there is no logging output. Is "misdn.conf" useful in 1.2.1 version.

best regards

Charles