I just started poking around with writing a python module to interface to the
Manager API, and it suddenly hit me... how the heck are you supposed to program
this thing?

All the events seem to be dumped to all the open connections. If I send a
command, such as a login, there seems to me to be no way to determine which
response are intended for me, and which may be intended for another open
session. There's no reference number, or anything which indicates who events
are for. This would seem to make it pretty much impossible to program.... at
all.

Anyone done this???

Doug.