Hello James,
you may be interested in knowing that QueueMetrics, even in the free version, does exactly what you ask for, through a normal web browser placed on each agent's machine. For details on the configuration, you may want to contacty me off list. See the user manual at http://queuemetrics.loway.it/manual.jsp - look for the Agent's page.
Thanks
l.