On Fri, 31 Mar 2006, Michael Welter wrote:
Having said all that, I see where Teliax have installed the voip-co4 host on Viawest. Are you using that host for your analysis?

I have used every single gateway teliax has made available to me, including their beta test ones. I experienced choppiness with all of them, but only when terminating calls. As stated before, origination is perfect.

With junction networks -- no problems whatsoever with either termination or origination.

-Dan