Freddi Hansen wrote:
Hi,
It seems as 'the google' has left me today so I am trying the list.
How do I get access to SIP responsecodes from dialplan/agi. Yes I know that I should stay with 'DIALSTATUS' but there are cases where I need the responsecode like '484 adress incomplete' and not just the 'NO ANSWER' DIALSTATUS.
Is there a channel variable/function that skipped over by mistake?
Freddi
You don't. The response codes aren't exposed to the dialplan unless you wish to modify chan_sip and try to make them magically appear. If you were to, I'd happily look at the patch on the bug tracker.

Joshua Colp