Asterisk 1.2.4
FreePBX 2.0.1

I am running a TDM400 card with 3 FXO and 1 FXS cards.  During most all calls, there are random beeps in the background.  The other party cannot hear this (I believe since they haven't said anything).  This will happen when people leave voicemail, and also on most or all calls.  I am running Polycom IP 501 phones.  The beep/tones are not DTMF.  It does not happen with a particular anything.  Just place a call and while on the phone, you will often hear little beeps in the background.

Thanks

Sean