From: William M. Sandiford
Sent: Wednesday, April 05, 2006 1:04 AM
To: asterisk-users@lists.digium.com
Subject: Milliwatt Test Number List

Hello:

Does anyone know of a list of milliwatt test numbers for debugging echo?

Specifically I am looking for a milliwatt test number in Canada, preferrably in a 416 or 905 NPA exchange....different carriers would also be nice....ie. Bell Canada, GT, Sprint (Now Rogers Telecom)

I called Rogers NOC and asked them for the milliwatt test number....they didn't even know what it was....so I got escalated to a technician and he tried claiming that they didn't have one (I find that really hard to believe)

Any help would be appreciated.

Bill