Just because it's easier I'll do my rant up here. Don't over complicate things when you're doing setups like this. And please use separate user and peer entries instead of a friend, it makes things easier. So here we go:

[frombrasil]
type=peer
host=dynamic
secret=55118080
disallow=all
allow=gsm
allow=g729
trunk=yes
notransfer=yes

[testbrasil]
type=peer
host=dynamic
secret=212121
disallow=all
allow=gsm
trunk=yes
notransfer=yes

Here we go - two peer entries which another box can then register to using:

register => frombrasil:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
register => testbrasil:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

If you want to call them:

IAX2/[EMAIL PROTECTED]/EXTENSION
IAX2/[EMAIL PROTECTED]/EXTENSION

And now some simple user entries:

[laranja]
type=user
secret=55118080
context=wherever you want
disallow=all
allow=gsm
allow=g729
trunk=yes
notransfer=yes

[batata]
type=user
secret=212121
context=wherever you want
disallow=all
allow=gsm
trunk=yes
notransfer=yes

Marco Mouta wrote:
[general]
bindport = 4569           ; Port to bind to (IAX is 4569)
bindaddr = 0.0.0.0    ; Address to bind to (all addresses on machine)
disallow=all
allow=gsm
allow=alaw
allow=ulaw