On 04/05/06 13:17 Avi Miller said the following:
I had a similar problem connecting Asterisk to an Avaya IP403 via OOH323: In the end, I removed all the disallow=all and allow=<codec> lines in Asterisk. This seems to have allowed the two systems to overcome the codec negotiation problems they were having and proceed with actual audio transfer. :)

we'll try with this, but further testing reveals that the H.323 negotiation over port 1720 happens fine, with H.245 then being done over another TCP port tuple. we didnt see the RTP port session being created/negotiated. i'm assuming from the asterisk-ooh323 docs that it uses asterisk's builtin RTP mechanism, and this should be over UDP. there were no UDP packets being exchanged at all.

we will try your suggestion however.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]                (0 0)    http://www.alphaque.com/