Thank you very much
And if I put the correct SRV records in the DNS, can Asterisk receive calls??

How does the router knows, that the call must be delivered to Asterisk? Can I map all the requests that reach the router port 5060, to be delivered in 192.168.0.50 ?

Did someone implemented successfully a SIP domain in Asterisk behind NAT?
Thanks
Joao Pereira

Kerry Garrison wrote:

Yes.

In Sip.conf you need the following lines:

externip=xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx ; put public ip address here
localnet=192.168.10.0/255.255.255.0 ; edit as appropriate

In your firewall, add the following mappings to your server:

5060-5061 UDP
10,000 - 20,000 UDP

Kerry Garrison
Director of Technical Services
Tech Data Pros - Orange County's Mobile IT Service Provider
(949) 502-7819 x200 - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.techdatapros.com