I have had DIDs and termination with sixtel for over a year. No problems here.

Cheers,

Zac
--
Zac Amsler, Network Operations
NetIQ Systems, LLC www.netiqsys.net

Jay Milk wrote:
Probably one of the best examples of "your mileage may vary" and "buyer beware".

When I initially signed up with sixtel, I had decent (not great) call-quality, and a quick response to service requests. Within a month or two, everything went south. Call quality went down the drain, and service requests were not answered. Their billing system was riddled with overcharges -- one of their favorite things to do was to charge for DIDs requested without ever provisioning them... and keep charging months after they received cancellation for the request.

My advice -- don't give them more money than you're willing to lose, and test them out thoroughly -- and don't put DIDs provided by them on any printed materials unless you're convinced their gonna stick around. Maybe they finally got their stuff together.