Have you asked Sangoma support?

Though they can be slow to respond to an E-mail, they can quickly tell you if it is their problem or not I am using a 2 FXO 2FXS with Asterisk SVN-branch-1.2-r13026 with no problems on CentOS 3.6

John Novack

Matt wrote:

I'm running asterisk 1.2.6 with Sangoma A200 4 port FXO card. Outbound calls are working fine. However, when I have an inbound
call.. asterisk will segfault.. and then start again ... then it will
take  1 call fine....

I'm running asterisk with a -U and -G of asterisk.  Any thoughts?