Simone wrote:
I want to thank you for the suggestions. The office is in the UK, so probably we will go for the ISDN30. I am trying to get a SDSL 2mbit for the line so that bandwidth should not be a problem, the internal LAN will be Gbit as said so the QoS as suggested will be only on the firewall (linux). I have lowered expenses for other equipment so I was thinking of buying a Dell 1800 or 2800 server 2x2,8Ghz 2gb ram to set up Asterisk, know this is a big server but they'll use the ISDN lines and VoIP so virtually there could be 20/25 simultaneous calls. I'll have a look at the wiki and the phones suggested, we'd definitely like phones with internal ethernet switch and PoE capable, I'll try to get an idea of what could work for us.

That is way overkill for only asterisk and even 4 T1/E1, if there is no transcoding. If so, I have no idea.

Kevin