Hello,

why don't you send a menu list back and the user
has to select a item and he browse to a certain url?

If not then we have to implement that.
Is that so important for you? No problem to make a firmware
version, let discuss why do you need this...

Suggestion:

<SnomIPPhoneRedirect>
<url>http://example.org</url>
</SnomIPPhoneRedirect>

best regards,

Hirosh Dabui

TWV wrote:
Dear Hirosh,

I already knew about that :-), and tried it with success.

However, that was not my question!
I asked how you can make the phone browse to a certain http:// URL,
initiated from the server side.

So essentially remote control the phone to open an XML file from some server
in its microbrowser!

Is there a specific SIP NOTIFY for that too?
In the example that you link too, the XML is provided as body of the notify
message itself.  I only want to send an existing URL to the phone.

I hope you have thought about this functionality, it would be very useful!

Thank you very much,
Frederic