I have a customer that is using a digium tdm2400p card with multiple analog
lines coming in. They want to be able to forward all calls on specific trunks
to specific ring groups. I tried this with the inbound routing and specifying
the phone number of the trunk and directing it to a ring group but this doesn't
work. Maybe I'm going about this all wrong. Any assistance would be
appreciated. Also callerid isn't showing up. i've checked all the settings and
callerid is set in the configs.

Tony