From: Nabeel Jafferali [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thu 4/20/2006 3:14 PM
To: 'Asterisk Users Mailing List - Non-Commercial Discussion'
Subject: RE: [Asterisk-Users] Announcement System for a Charity

> Why not use [EMAIL PROTECTED]  It's got the AMP/FreePBX already
> installed, so it'd be easy for them to maintain, and should
> do what you want..

I considered using [EMAIL PROTECTED], but the installation did not detect my
network card
and I kind of gave up.

However, regardless, does [EMAIL PROTECTED] have built-in functionality to have
a hidden
menu for a user to modify a recorded file (i.e. a file played as an option
on the IVR). And I don't mean from the [EMAIL PROTECTED] web interface, I mean
an option
that can be added to the IVR menu.

Nabeel

<<winmail.dat>>